Go to www.richcousins.tumblr.com
Updated Site (Again) 15 November 2009
Share



I have updated my site again, after realising there were some serious problems with the previous version in Internet Explorer. I could not see a way of fixing these problems without seriously changing the site, so decided to go with a whole redesign! Plus the previous design was too slow, the images took too long to load, and there was too many clicks needed to do things.
This new design houses all my work on one page, and only loads each image as you need it, therefore a lot quicker! You can click an image to read about that project, or click one of the links at the top to zoom to the image and expand it. To view more images of the work, click on the 'View Work' links at the bottom of each description, and then scroll through the images!
Hope you like the redesign; let me know if anything doesn't work for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home