Go to www.richcousins.tumblr.com
La Prima Settimana 16 January 2010
Share


The closed entrance to 'Rotti', a designer shop in Pesaro.

Hello all! I have been at Marco Morosini's Studio for a week now, and I'm just enjoying my first weekend here. It has been pretty tiring because the days are long because Italians like to have looong lunches so I don't finish until quite late in the evening. But other than that it has been really good so far.

Other than Marco himself, there are only 3 others in the studio: a graphic designer, a web designer, and another lady. They all work very hard as there is a lot to do, so I've been helping on all sorts of things. We've been finishing off an ice-cream recipe book, which involved some tweaking of indesign layouts, a bit of Italian to English translation and cleaning up some photographs. Also I worked on some developmental ideas for a Makeup stand. They are a regular client and wanted some new graphics for a new range of makeup. Also I am starting to work on developing a new design for a t-shirt range for Marco's own brand, Brandina The Orginial.

As I said before I am living in the annex of the studio which is great, but it's a little odd only walking three paces to work! So I am looking for a room somewhere, with not much luck so far, but hopefully something good will come up next week. See you all for now! Ciao!


My desk at Marco Morosini Studio after week one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home