Go to www.richcousins.tumblr.com
In My Apartment 26 January 2010
Share


The view from my apartment; the main piazza of Pesaro.

I have now moved out my temporary room that was in the studio, and am living in an apartment in the centre of Pesaro. It's kind of a studio flat, because I have my own kitchenette in my bedroom, but I share a bathroom and living room with three others. It's in the second oldest building in Pesaro, and I have an amazing view out of my window!



Now I'm settled it's finally sunk in where I am and what I am doing! But in a good way, it's great so far! The studio have given me a bicycle and I am cycling everyday to work which will be good for my fitness! Although today it has heavily snowing all day, so cycling may not be so pleasurable anymore. I honestly can't believe the weather, it is warmer in the UK! Hopefully it'll get a little warmer in the coming months. Oh and today my designs for 5 t-shirts went to the printers, and some designs for a new bag went off to the client. I will post more about my experiences at the studio later this week, when I have sorted out my internet!
Ciao tutti!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home