Go to www.richcousins.tumblr.com
{post no.9} sun and sol 24 May 2009
Share



After struggling for hours with a piece of acrylic, I have decided to have a break enjoying a sol in the sun, which I now realise means sun in the sun, which sounds rather peculiar. I was attempting to cut a 6ft piece of acrylic into strips, but every attempt - cutting, sawing, snapping - was futile. Everywhere I rang up would not cut acrylic and now I can see why. My advice to anyone: never use acrylic.

Onto cheerier things. The sun is out in Britain today. What a lovely bank holiday, and hopefully one of many nice weekends to come. Although being Britain, the best thing to do is expect rain, and if it is sunny, then you're pleasantly surprised.

Other than that, he's some nice links I found recently. A Classic With A Twist. More Soon. Quatro (Free).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home