Go to www.richcousins.tumblr.com
{post no.30} moving back home 21 July 2009
Share



I am now slowly moving back home. I've brought about half my stuff back now, and more in the coming weeks. Until I'm officially out of London by the end of August. It's a sad time, I'll miss London and everything it has to offer, but I am very excited about my year to come, and all the potential opportunities. Being back at home now (without a job - poor) means I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I have updated my site as you've seen. I'm also in the process of updating my 'marketing pack', as I've heard it been referred to (ie. my cv/pdf/portfolio .. general promotional stuff).
As well as this, I am keen to continue to develop some more of my projects. I Love London is interesting and any comments would be greatly appreciated, as I plan to develop the my ideas into something more polished and professional. I also plan to continue with the Time Machine project and make a book format of the sculpture, so watch this space.
I am also keen to do some freelance work, so get in contact with me if you need anything done. Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home